For those times when enrolment demand exceeds capacity, we provide Site Resourcing in the form of skilled, experienced and trained staff.
When you find sites that can attract and enrol patients, but are research-naive or need increased staff to meet your enrolment demands, Accellacare Site Resourcing can make the difference.
Our services are scalable, flexing with the needs of each site for part-time, full-time, limited-term, holiday or even on-call assignments. We can fill your staffing gaps with the following experienced clinicians:
- Nurses (RN)
- Research site coordinators
- Blinded or unblinded pharmacists
- Research assistants
- Medical assistants
- Nursing assistants
- Patient navigators
We work with the sponsor and the site to identify and select activities to be performed on-site. The types of activities we can help with includes (but is not limited to):
- Database review, patient identification and recruitment assistance
- Pre-screening/screening activities- including administration of subject informed consent (ICF)
- Chart review and data collection
- Manage patient and clinic schedules
- Nursing services, including biological sample collection, patient observation and assessments
- Drug accountability, compounding, dispensing and administration (blinded and unblinded)
- Study systems input and utilization (IXRS, EDC)
- Study file management
- General administration
We remove the administrative burden of sourcing, vetting, time reporting and coordination, while still allowing the clinical research staff to become fully integrated into your site team.